California  |  Personal Injury

I was driving my own car on company business at the direction of my employer and I got into an accident. My personal insurance was inadequate and my employer's insurance will have to pay (I am not covered by that policy). Can the insurance co. (or my employer) sue me for indemnity or contribution?

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com

Answered on: 7/11/13, 9:16 pm by ARMAN MOHEBAN

Is there any injury? Feel free to call me at 213-388-7070 for a free consultation.

LAW OFFICES OF ARMAN MOHEBAN 3055 WILSHIRE BLVD., SUITE 900 Los Angeles, CA 90010

Answered on: 7/18/13, 5:37 pm by Julian Summers

The answer to your question depends on other factors which haven't been disclosed - did you take any personal sidetrips or on a break or at lunch when the accident occurred? It sounds like you have a case against your employer for any loss you may have suffered. If you would like to meet regarding the matter, I'm local to you. Contact me at 760-609-4529 if you have any more questions about your issue.

Law Office of Julian Summers 50855 Washington Street, Ste 2C-158 La Quinta, CA 92253

Answered on: 7/18/13, 11:14 pm by John Laurie

If you were solely in the course and scope you may have a claim against your employer. They should cover you

Gertz and Laurie 18321 Ventura Boulevard Suite 900 Tarzana, CA 91356