California  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/07/13, 2:05 pm

I was involved in a minor accident were the other driver was driving down the center of the street and are mirrors collided. I have received payment for the damages and was wondering do I need to provide a release form or should he have supplied me with one. Also, do I need to supply a release form on my behalf to him or is it called some thing else. I want to make sure he canít later file a insurance claim or law suit against me since I have learn that folks will do this sort of thing. Please advise. Your advice would greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search