Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

a tree fell on me at my daughter apt while I was visiting are they responsivle the tree was rotting and then after it feel they came and cut it down but they say their not liab

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com

David Lupoff Law Offices of David B. Lupoff

Based upon the facts presented, it seems they would be liable. However, if you were not injured, then your claim would not have any damages, which is a requirement for a lawsuit. I would be glad to give you a free consult if you call me at 1.877.505.injury.

Rob Reed Law Office of Robert A. Reed

Hopefully, you took photos of the tree in question... injury would be required... if you were hurt, I'm more than happy to meet with you for a free consult...

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

More information is needed to properly assess this case. Contact a personal injury lawyer or call us at 323*782*0099.

Ben Glen Law Offices of Ben Glen

If you or anybody was injured, I would be happy to give free advice, without obligation.

There are several important questions that I would need to have answered, such as did the tree owner have actual notice of the tree rotting or should he/she have known if he/she had made regular inspections of it?

My number is (877) 236-4536 and you can call me until 10 PM, seven days and nights a week.

Ben Glen

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California