California  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/14/13, 10:38 am

If a patient does not have a living will in place and has been pronounced brain dead. As a resident of CA, do we have the right to keep him on life support after the doctors have deemed him brain dead? If so, for how long?

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search