California  |  Personal Injury

My wife drove into the parking lot and this parking spot was about to open but other cars were behind us so to let the traffic flow she dropped me off right there to claim that spot with my person. She went around to come back to that spot. One of the cars that were originally in the chain behind my wife tried to pull in while I was standing there and wouldn't take no for an answer so ran into me. My cousin smelled alcohol on his breath and took a pic showing me on the ground, the drivers face and license plate and when she said she was going to call the cops he left. This was last night and we didn't call the cops but my knee really hurts today.I haven't gone to the doctor cause I have no health insurance and can't afford it.How much could I possibly get if I have a case?

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com