Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

If a person isin the back of a ambilance and is struck by a hit and run driver ho do they take to court for doctor bills Because the lawyer says they cant represent them

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com

Joel Selik www.SelikLaw.com

You need to speak to a lawyer to clarify this and may need to replace your lawyer.

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

While you are in the care of the ambulance, they are responsible for your safety. If you were actually damaged and injured by the collision, then you can make a claim against the ambulance company. If the police find the other driver you can make a claim against him, but I'm willing to bet he has no license, no insurance, and no assets. If you were seriously injured in this, feel free to contact me for the legal help you'll need in pursuing the ambulance company claim.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California