Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I had a physical altercation with my ex boyfriend a couple months ago where we were in a fight and he bit my eye and I got stuck with all the medical bills. How long do I have to press charges against him before its too late?

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Robert Kubler The Kubler Law Firm

You can tell the police about the "bit" or do you mean hit to your eye. But they don't sue for your medical bills. You ought to see a local attorney about suing your ex for the injuries and your damages. You have 2 years from the injury to sue.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California