Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I had a physical altercation with my ex boyfriend a couple months ago where we were in a fight and he bit my eye and I got stuck with all the medical bills. How long do I have to press charges against him before its too late?

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com

Robert Kubler The Kubler Law Firm

You can tell the police about the "bit" or do you mean hit to your eye. But they don't sue for your medical bills. You ought to see a local attorney about suing your ex for the injuries and your damages. You have 2 years from the injury to sue.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California