California  |  Personal Injury

I was recently in a car accident. The other driver admitted it was completely her fault. She had no drivers license and claimed to have insurance, which I found out today after many phone calls with the company, that she is not insured through them. So no drivers license and no insurance. The accident happend as I was driving up the street. It was at an intersection where you can turn on a green light but you had to yield to opposing traffic first. She was waiting for the pedestrian to cross the street and when it was safe for her to turn she did, not looking to see if there was opposing traffic. As I was passing through the crosswalk she started to turn. I immediately slammed on my breaks but I still hit her passenger side head on. I was able to get out of my car, but I do have some injuries. My entire body is sore due to the impact. My neck and back are aching, my wrists hurt from the steering wheel, and I have a bruise on my knee from it hitting the dash. My car is a 98 Dodge Neon and the damage from the accident is going to cost more than the car is worst. So it's considered totalled. I really would like to sue this woman for driving without a license and causing me to loose my car and also for the pain and suffering I am currently undergoing. How much money will I be able to get out of this case if I do take it to court? And do I NEED a lawyer for this situation?

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys