Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

my wife stepped in and fell down on her right knee in a shallow pot hole in the parking lot of the Derby Restaurant in Arcadia. Our medical bills and domestic assistance bills comes to over $7,000 but anthony castillo ('claims specialist') at American States Insurance Company has offered us $1,600 and we will not accept it. It's been almost two years and my wife still has pain in her knee. Do you have any suggestions?

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Rob Reed Law Office of Robert A. Reed

if you do not file a lawsuit by the two year mark, you will lose the ability to sue on the claim -- file a lawsuit asap - good luck

I agree with Mr. Reed. You need to either file a lawsuit on your own (I have no way of knowing whether you can handle this on your own) or hire an attorney to file a lawsuit on your behalf as soon as possible and before the 2 year statute runs. Most personal injury attorneys will handle this on a contingency fee basis.

Michael Stone-Molloy The Lion's Law Office

You may have waited too long! Waiting to the last minute to file a lawsuit is a VERY bad idea. What has been going on these past two years? What's wrong with your wife's knee for her to still have pain so long after the accident? Does she need any future medical care? If so, why hasn't she gotten it already? These are only some of the many questions that you need to answer to an attorney RIGHT NOW. Don't delay! If you like, you can call me at (877) LION FOR LAW (546-6367)

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California