California  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/05/13, 3:38 pm


My parents are interested in "gifting" me a piece of their property. They have 60 acres but they still have a mortgage on the house. They were wanting to give me 15 to 20 acres of property to build on. Is this possible? They are also contemplating refinancing the house soon. Would that make it easier or harder? Thanks

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search