California  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/16/13, 10:04 am

I have a property in California. The tile is Joint Tenancy and is between me and my brother. I just found out that my brother quit-claim the property to a trust in which him and his wife are trustee. My brother never paid a cent into the property. Is there anything I can do legally to undo the title change? What options do I have?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search