Legal Question in Real Estate Law in California

I did a remodel that violated my CC & Rs by mistake. A neighbor is complaining. There are numerous other houses in my neighborhood, 18 houses covered by the CC&Rs, that have CC &R violations but they want me to fix mine. The CC&Rs were written in 1957 and since 1965 there hasn't been an architecture review comity in place to approve changes. Can they make me comply with the CC&Rs when they haven't enforced them on anyone else?

Asked on 6/24/13, 3:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes, and you forgot your zip code.

Read more
Answered on 6/24/13, 4:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now