California  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/17/13, 10:39 am

What steps and forms do I need to complete a change of ownership on a deed of trust. The property is held by two parties. 4 people, two married couples. Couple one was bought out by the other couple and the loan was pay off.So I now need to remove the two who have no longer any interst in the property.

thank you

Karen clarke

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search