California  |  Sexual Harassment

i'm a 37 year old female who just took an emt class here in california. I had to quit because the teacher was sexually harrassing me. he walked me to my car one night after the class and we talked in the parking lot for hours. I trusted him at that point. It got cold and we sat in his truck. He then changed the conversation to dirty talk. I told him I was very uncomfortable and had to go. Then he somehow manipulated the conversation back to what I was talking about. and was the death of my father a few months prior. He posed as my freind and I trusted him. He invited me over to his place to practice taking blood pressure because I had a final. I thought he cared If I passed the test. When we got to his place again it was back to the dirty talk. I said "i thought we were going to practice blood pressure. Anyway he put my hand on his crotch...........

It went further than that and I was pressured between tears to talk dirty with him. I had been hospitalized recently to that as well and told him I needed sleep more than anything. I was so exhausted I let him have sex with me. this broke my 9 years as a celibate buddhist. it has been 3 months since the incident and I'm still so upset over it. I also quit the class so I didn't have to deal with his dirty looks in class warning me not to tell anyone. I want a refund from the school at the very least. am I too old to sue and would this be sexual harrasment?