Legal Question in Traffic Law in California

My bf is jail for a warrant he had. Failure to pay fines for DUI and driving on suspended license. I looked him up and says he's ineligable for bail but also says that his projected release date is tommorow...Will he be released that day or is it serious and will have to stay longer

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro

Sorry, I cannot predict the future. But if the website was reputable (the court or the sheriff) I see no reason to doubt it.

More Traffic Law questions and answers in California