California  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/14/13, 6:17 pm

I owe G.C services $6000. for 3 fix it tickets.They are the collection agency for Sacramento courts traffic fines division. My question is this. Can i file bankruptcy on this ? I owe the collection agency now right ? Not the courts. The ticket all happen in 2008 - 2009. I need to get my license back. I have tried every alternative to get a restricted license with no luck.. Please let me know. Thanks

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search