California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/17/13, 1:06 pm

My grandmother died 10 years ago and I was the trustee.. there was an insurance policy that never paid out and is now going to send a check. However they need a trust id or new social for the trust. How do I get one these?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search