California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/16/13, 10:39 am

I live in washington state and received a subpoena for a civil action in California. Do I have appear and what happens if I don't appear?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search