California  |  Workers Comp

Carpal tunnel injury from former employer

I used to work for a company for almost five years. After two years, I claimed for worker's comp, due to a carpal tunnel I get from the job. I was modefied for about three months. When the doctor released me. I moved to other department where My injury persisted. I didn't wanna get an operation so, I decided to look for a job in another company and found one. Unfortunely, my injury is getting worse where I can't move my hands.I'm afraid I might get fired. Who's going to cover for my worker's comp?

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.