Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

Carpal tunnel injury from former employer

I used to work for a company for almost five years. After two years, I claimed for worker's comp, due to a carpal tunnel I get from the job. I was modefied for about three months. When the doctor released me. I moved to other department where My injury persisted. I didn't wanna get an operation so, I decided to look for a job in another company and found one. Unfortunely, my injury is getting worse where I can't move my hands.I'm afraid I might get fired. Who's going to cover for my worker's comp?

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Attorney Marsili Law Office of Attorney Marsili

Re: Carpal tunnel injury from former employer

Your claim against your former employer for your injury is still valid and you can still assert your rights. Carpal tunnel is unfortunately an injury that if ignored can cause greater problems over time so ignoring it is not the thing to do. If your new job has further aggravated your condition ( and this is a medical determination) then a claim will be a additionally applicable against the new employer. Don't spend time worrying about what these employers "will think" spend your energies taking care of the functional ability of your wrists and hands which could affect your entire future and thus your lifelong earning capacity. You may require retraining into a new vocational field and career to prevent the development of what can ultimately be crippling disability if you don't.

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms