California  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/30/00, 7:10 pm

Carpal tunnel injury from former employer

I used to work for a company for almost five years. After two years, I claimed for worker's comp, due to a carpal tunnel I get from the job. I was modefied for about three months. When the doctor released me. I moved to other department where My injury persisted. I didn't wanna get an operation so, I decided to look for a job in another company and found one. Unfortunely, my injury is getting worse where I can't move my hands.I'm afraid I might get fired. Who's going to cover for my worker's comp?

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search