California  |  Workers Comp

THIS QUESTION WAS ASKED EARLIER TODAY BUT MISUNDERSTOOD SO I'M REWORDING AND REPOSTING IT: In 2008 I had a fall at work. I later that year left my job to take care of my Father full time and not because of the injury. Now in 2013, I filed a workers comp claim in July, but decided in September to drop the claim because it is too time consuming with taking care of my Father, working on my SSDI claim and my health. But workers comp told me that since the papers already were summited to the court that they have to proceed with the claim and through it's process. The question for you is this: I found out that no accident report was filed that day back in 2008, but was caught on video tape. If the tape no longer is available after 5 years and the two people who found me on the ground dont recall this, what is my situation with the investigation? I do have x-rays to show damage to my cervical spine that was taken this year, but that's all.

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.