Connecticut  |  Entertainment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/14/09, 7:53 pm

Getting a school to test a child

My neice is 7 and she is struggling in school. My wife and I thinks she may have dyslexia. The school district disagrees. How can we get the school district to test her?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search