Connecticut  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/15/11, 5:37 am

My divorce decree states that my ex wife is to pay me 63k when my youngest daughter turns 19 which was last week. her house has enough equity in it to pay me off. but she is avoiding me and i'm not sure what legal steps to take. can you give me any suggestions.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search