Legal Question in Immigration Law in Connecticut

L2 Green card - LC requirement

I have a L2 visa and EAD and currently work as a teacher. My employer is ready to sponsor my GC. Do I have to get a Labor or is L2 exempted from Labour.

Thanks is advance for your help

Asked on 1/01/09, 9:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Isabella Mayzel, Esq. Law Offices of Isabella Mayzel
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: L2 Green card - LC requirement

L-2 is not exempt from the labor certification process. You still have to go through the labor certification process in order to get the green card.

Read more
Answered on 1/02/09, 10:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Connecticut

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now