Delaware  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/17/13, 8:21 pm

I currently have a non-profit that is a Virginia 503(c)6 tax-exempt C-corp with 4 board members (including myself as President). I want to convert this to a for-profit LLC registered in Delaware with me as a sole member of the LLC. What are the steps to do this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search