District of Columbia  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/13/13, 1:05 pm

I am a US citizen but my mother had my while working for the Nigerian Embassy in the US. Can i still file citizenship for her without causing problems for myself?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search