District of Columbia  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/07/13, 9:57 am

I am filinig for citizenship, in 2001 I was arrested in new York city for possession of a fake social security card, it was dismissed.

Now they are asking me for allthe original document or copies certified by the arresting agencie/court.

1 Arrest record/notice to appear,

2Charging documents,

3 Judgment order of conviction,

4 written signed plea agreement,

5 plea transcript/colloquy,

6pretrayal diversion agreement,

7Evidence o successful completion of and release from probation.

How can I find all this original documents?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search