Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Florida

Hello, I am looking for an attorney who litigate in civil litigation, namely against corporation (e.g.) Publix's Supermarket. Thank you and have a great day.

Asked on 2/20/13, 4:55 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

with reference to what?

Read more
2/20/13, 5:02 am
Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I have litigated with Publix, but you dont say what the claim is. Personal injuries? Contact a civil litigation attorney in your area or a personal injury attorney if that is what the claim is about.

Read more
2/20/13, 6:31 am
Steven Meyer Law Offices of Steven Meyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Our office has handled injury cases against Publix before. We would be happy to discuss the sitaution with you. We offer a free initial consultation. (561) 864-0007

Read more
2/20/13, 9:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88333 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now