Florida  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/10/13, 2:00 pm

a person is involved in a accident and tells the person who saved him he would pay him 10,000 dollars, a year later the money is not received, can the person who saved his life sue him for that money

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search