Legal Question in Business Law in Florida

I am bringing a product to market and a friend of mine is putting up all the money. He wants to do a 60/40 LLC so he gets more of the profit because he is taking all the risk (which is understandable) How do I protection myself so I dont lose ownership rights to my product? Thanks


Asked on 6/06/13, 7:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jane-Robin Wender JANE-ROBIN WENDER, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You MUST. Contact a lawyer to draw up a legal and binding contract. No handshakes, no going it in your own. You need to incorporate anyway.

Read more
Answered on 6/07/13, 8:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Business Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now