Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Florida

right to bear arms

How can a person regain their right to bear arms if convicted of a felony over 10 years ago

Asked on 9/12/04, 7:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

W.F. ''Casey' Ebsary Law Office of W.F. Casey Ebsary, Jr.

Re: right to bear arms

Please call me toll free, 1-877-793-9290 so we can help.

W.F. Casey Ebsary, Jr.

Attorney and Counselor at Law

112 South Magnolia Avenue

Tampa, Florida 33606

813.222.2220 Voice

813.222.2222 Facsimile and Data


This is a privileged message from a law office. If you receive this message in error, please reply to or call 813.222.2220 and destroy and do not distribute any copies of the attached message.

Read more
Answered on 9/13/04, 2:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Florida