Florida  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/07/13, 4:08 pm

If on a used cargax it says 213,000 miles but on the car says 118,000 when I purchased it could I take them to court and win if they refuse to give me some of my mont back and they keep the car or exchange the car for anither car off their car lot.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search