Florida  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/24/00, 9:26 am

Failure to Provide Service and Refund Payment

We are a small business that paid for advertising with a telephone directory with a regional telephone company. The Advertisement was printed incorrectly including business name, address and phone number. Additionally. Company agreed to refund prepayment and re-route phone calls.

Company has not responded to numerous phone calls, is now billing us for the rerouting services, will not refuned prepayment and overall has provided the worst service of any vendor ever worked with.

Have files of supporting document and phone records.

Can we take company to small claims court? If so on what grounds and what damages in excess of the charges billed can we ask for?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search