Florida  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/13/13, 8:31 am

Trying to get married i have a 5 year old personal judgement, can they garnish his pay or income tax return or bank account?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search