Florida  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/12/13, 6:32 pm

I was sued over three years ago for moving out of a condominium that belonged to a friend. I paid some of what was owed but did not believe I should have had t paid for the few months that the house sat vacant. In the mean time she is harassing by calling my boss at work, calling me at work, leaving messages on face book informing me that she has friends where I work who are watching me. Is this harassment and is there something I can do about it. I have told her to call me to work things out but she has not done this,

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/13/13, 10:33 am by Scott Behren

Could send a letter threatening her with defamation slander violations of Florida Collection Practices Act, etc. If she does not stop you could sue her to make her stop. Feel free to e-mail to discuss further scott@behrenlaw.com

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Behren Law Firm 2893 Executive Park Drive-Suite 110 Weston, FL 33331

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search