Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

How can I get my dad out of prison he serving a 40 year sentence he served 13 years so far for armed robbery of an adult video store for 300 dollars

Asked on 10/14/13, 12:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

After 13 years, all appeals are likely exhausted, so I'm afraid there's little that can be done beyond a pardon from the governor. While the governor granting that is unlikely it can't hurt to try.

Read more
Answered on 10/14/13, 2:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now