Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

I have proof regarding a tactic someone is using against me, it is called the gaslighting effect. My boyfriend and family members see it happening too. I read about this happening to others and it prompted me to want to write a book about it-because there isnt much literature out there to help people in this situation-which really does stink. I would like to see if I can bring it into a legal discussion too-the more attention given to it, the more this type of technique will end. Is there anything a Lawyer can do, as far as providing more information, ways to stop it, etc.?

Asked on 10/12/13, 6:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

This is the wrong forum for this type of question. If you have legal issues you want to discuss then you should simply hire an attorney, pay them their rate, and get started.

Read more
Answered on 10/12/13, 2:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now