Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

Hi my boyfriend had been charged for domestic violence and 3days ago got arrested for violating the restrant order .I ask my victims advocate how long would it take for all this to clear out and how can I help to speed up things so he can move back with me and she say the only thing I can do is wait.can you pls give me some advice. My boyfriend never been a violent person before and has no record.

Asked on 10/10/13, 11:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Your boyfriend needs to get an attorney to file a motion to allow contact. That is usually the quickest way for this to happen. The judge does not have to grant the motion but it usually helps.

Read more
Answered on 10/11/13, 9:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now