Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

I have a friend with a 4 month old baby living in Broward County Florida. She was housing a man who has arrest warrants out for him from the state of Kentucky. She did not know of his criminal past. If the police from the issuing city of his crime were to try and extradite him by calling the police in his location, would my friend get into any trouble from the fact that he would be arrested in her house without her prior knowledge of his criminal history?

Again the question is; would my friend be in any legal trouble for herself or the care of her child if the police arrested a criminal in her home in Broward County FL?

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

If she can show that she had no idea about the warrants, then your friend should be Ok. I'd advise that she speak to an attorney in her area however.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida