Florida  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/10/13, 12:44 pm

I need some legal advice. My boyfriend who is a career offender was arrested on a warrant for violation of career offender registration. Went to court and they are saying its for failure to register as a career offender. They wont do a bond reduction or even let him out with the proof i have to show he didnt fail to register and complied with what hes supposed to do. He was staying at his registered temporary address and was unaware his temporary address had been terminated with no notes to why.He registered within the 48 hrs with his permanent address and almost 6 months later hes arrested on a warrant.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search