Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

i been on five year felony probation for about three years now and i was in a mental health group under the terms of probation i missed some classes and they kicked me out of group upon talking to the class therapist he said he would be willing to consider taking me back if probation or state attorney ask him to. but since a warrant has been issued is it possible when i talk to my probation officer for him to take back the warrant? also is this only a technical violation of probation since its not a new criminal charge?

Joseph Justice The Justice Law Firm

Generally once the warrant is issued a judge had already found probable cause for the violation so it won't be taken back. The judge may choose to reinstate or modify your probation but you are probably facing the Vop process

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida