Legal Question in DUI Law in Florida

I had a DUI on 2011 in Mississippi. Finished probation and Driver License suspension is over. I have my license back but have to maintain SR-22 for three years to keep it active. I recently moved down to Florida for employment. What should I Do now? Moving to different states requires to get a license of that state. If i transfer my License, what will happen to SR-22 ?

Asked on 9/03/13, 12:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Usually conditions transfer from one state to another. If you move to Florida, then Florida law requires you to get a license in your state of residence. Therefore, you will probably have to get an SR22 here as well.

Read more
Answered on 9/03/13, 2:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now