Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/14/13, 9:05 pm

Hi there,

I'm 17 turning 18 on February my dad has legal custody of me but for the past eight months I've been living with my grandmother which is my fathers mom, My dad has a new girlfriend which me and her do not get along that well and in an altercation she kicked me out therefore my dad sent me with my grandmother, I ask my dad if i can go live with my mom and he saids no that i have to stay with my grandmother which does NOT have custody of me and is an elderly women who loves off her disability check. he never calls me nor gives me money or moms child support money never comes by the house, he just likes everything his way. I live in Miami and my mom lives in Orlando I would like to know if I can leave with her without her getting into problems?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search