Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

My daughter was abused by a roomate a number of years ago. A while after i spanked her for a wrong doing that was non abusive according to cps, however my ex took it to court claiming abuse and the judge upheld it and took legal rights away with supervised visits. My ex moved them from california to nevada shortly after. As long as i have played by his rules and never questioned him he has let me see and talk to the kids unsupervised. However he has lost all controll over my daughter and is now spanking her after he convienced her i abused her by doing such. She called me scared and Confused and for months has been begging to live with me. Because i told my daughter what her dad was doing wasnt right, and he found out, he will no.longer let me talk to my children without listening in and he has to control the conversation. i need help desperatly!

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

The kids do not live in FL so you have to file your case to enforce your rights in the state where they live - Nevada.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida