Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/21/13, 10:18 am

My wife and I are separated. She is living in Atlanta, I am living in the Tampa Bay, Florida area. I was thinking about buying a house in this area. I have already been approved for a VA loan without my wife's signature or assets. Will I have a problem in Florida buying a home on my own while separated?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search