Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Me and my family live woth my mother... me and my wife are inbtween jobs... we have a 1 yearold and a baby due any time.... my mother refuses to take the money we offer for the cost of living there unless its the amount that she deman... in witch ots like double of what we can afford cause we have to have diapers gas food and other cost of living... any way she wrote a bad check and now need 200 bucks but we all we have is 160 and said we can do 100... she said quote unquote "if i dont have 200 by tonight im moving out so you have to figure out how to stay here"..... is that legal? what should i do

Asked on 10/25/13, 4:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You have no case, it is her house not yours. Her rules.

Read more
Answered on 10/27/13, 7:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now