Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

If I file a motion for clarification (summer timesharing with the minor children) family court, Broward County FL is a hearing scheduled or can the Judge make the clairification without a hearing? Once I file the motion does this open up my entire timesharing for modification?

Thank you.

Asked on 9/11/12, 3:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

1. A hearing would be held if the issue is contested.

2. No.

Read more
Answered on 9/11/12, 7:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now