Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/19/13, 6:48 am

Hello, I was forced into getting an injunction against my husband (long story). I didn't want itthen, nor do I want it now. Judge wouldn't let me drop it, but did only set it for a year - still too long in my opinion. What would happen to me if I contacted my husband anyway. Would I go to jail? I am obviously the petitioner and he is the respondent. Order details only give provisions for what happens if he contacts me; nothing about the other way around. Please advise. Thank you!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search