Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

My ex husand been threatening me that he want to take our 7 yrs son he sent me text message what could i do? and my other question is do i do wrong by buying my son a kid cell phone that way i speak to him instead of talking to my ex husband

Asked on 9/08/13, 10:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

He cannot just take the son he has to get a court order. you need to consult with an attorney asap to straighten this out.

Read more
Answered on 9/09/13, 1:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now