Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/08/13, 10:57 am

I live in florida and married to a man that I no longer want to be married to. How can I get him out of my house? Police say he can stay because we are married. Is there any other way to make him leave now other than a divorce?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search