Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I live in volusia county and had an injunction order dropped against my sons father. He got besides himself that day and I honestly felt he wasnt in his right mind. Since then he has gotten help...At the time I was so mad because he put his hands on me. He tried very hard to communicate with me and although it was wrong according to the law (because technically the injunction order was not dropped), he felt that he had to say something to me in order to keep his family together. Well the judge brought the violation of injunction up because of an inncodent I reported because I was so mad. Now I don't know whats going to happen when my sons father was just trying to save his family from being torn apart by the legal system. Please help.

Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.

If you dropped the injunction - then it can not be used against him except to cite it in the pleadings as an incident of the past. Not sure what is going on here without further info.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida